Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Day

Addy was so much fun today :) She is learning how to play peek-a-boo and keep away. She was lying in bed with us and would pull the covers over her head then jerk them down and wait for us to say PEEK-A-BOO!! At first I didn’t think she was doing it on purpose but she did it 15-20 times, and she would wait for us to say it before she pulled the sheet back over her head lol…Then she had her paci and would offer it to me, but when I would pretend to get it she would jerk it back and giggle like crazy hahaha. Every time I would say “What??? That’s my paci!!” She would just laugh her sweet little belly laugh and do it again…by the end of the game she was laughing so hard she almost rolled off my lap :) Adorable!! She's ornery like her daddy hehe... I was happy she was in such a great mood bc she’s been teething and has been a little cranky the last few days. I think she will have her first tooth really soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment