Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nearly every day I ask Addy “where’s Mommy’s nose? Where’s Addy’s nose?”, as I point to it… Then we do eyes, ears, etc. Well, today my smart little girl surprised me by actually pointing to my nose! AND my eyes (actually she nearly poked them out- hey a wins a win, right?!) She would point each time I asked! Only one problem…she only does my nose and eyes haha. When I ask where her nose is she still points to mine. But I still think she’s brilliant ;)

And we’re still not walking. I really think she’s getting close though. She can stand by herself for a long time without holding on to anything. And now when we try to get her to walk she stares down at her feet while she’s bouncing, as if willing them to move haha

Adalynn is also getting more and more verbal. She says “that” now. And points to whatever she wants. After we took away her cupcake the other day she sat frantically signing “more”, then she’d get up and point, say “that” and sign “more” again. It was too cute!

"Ummm cupcake?? Nope, haven't seen it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment